Tuesday, January 14, 2014

new year.....new me

                                         

                          NEW YEAR NEW ME

             In every day and every year, there is always a changes in our life. New year is also a time for us to change our bad attitudes like saying bad words, being lazy and many more.

            New year is not only a year for us to change. Sometimes in every year we met new friends. New year also reminds us that we will not do again the wrong things that we had done in the past years. I will not do again the things that hurts the feeling of my friends.
            In every year we may encounter another adventures, problems, friends and enemies. And for this year I will treasure all the things and friends that I have.
         NEW YEAR!!!!!!!..................NEW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment