Monday, October 7, 2013

"My Teacher my Hero"

                 
                               All of us, has their own idol like the heroes. What is a hero? What is their role in  our life? Many of us know that a hero has a extra ordinary power, the one who help and take care to many people, and the one who loves serving in our Nation.
                              In my everyday life, I always encounter a teacher. When I was a child my parents are the one who became as my teachers, they thought me a good lessons, how to count, how to walk and many more. But now we really had our own teachers who are sharing their knowledge to us, students. They are trying their best to teach us. Even if they are sick, they are trying their best to come to school for us because they love their job and their students. 
                               For me, our teachers are our heroes because they are giving their best to teach us.They are spending most of their time in school than in their family. They will do everything for our sake because they love us. And they are also ready to share their knowledge and to serve to their fellow people. OUR TEACHERS ARE OUR HEROES.

No comments:

Post a Comment